Elevate: Annual Giving is the foundation of all fundraising initiatives at St. John's School. These funds support, expand and strengthen our programmes, resources and facilities on an ongoing basis.
When you support Annual Giving, you are providing every St. John's student with the opportunity to participate, excel and lead.
St. John's relies on the funds raised through Annual Giving to keep tuition fees reasonable, while still providing an exceptional education for our students.PARTICIPATE
- Over 90% of our students participate in SJS co-curricular activities
- All of our students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 have the opportunity to participate in Outdoor Education
- SJS has 33 Junior School co-curricular opportunities
- SJS has 56 Senior School co-curricular opportunities
- 12 students are attending SJS thanks to Financial Aid
- Nine students qualified for the 2018 Greater Vancouver Regional Science Fair
- The Senior Badminton Team won the 2018 GVISAA Championships
- The Grade 6/7 Girls Basketball Team won the 2018 ISEA Championships
- The SJS Business Club won 1st & 2nd place in the National DECA Idea Challenge
- The Class of 2018 received offers from 165 universities across North America and the United Kingdom
- 100% of our students participate in PYP, MYP and DP service projects
- SJS offers students yearly opportunities to take on leadership roles in their area of interest, including on Student Council, as a Student Ambassador and on athletic, academic and co-curricular teams
- Students lead collaborative CAS projects illustrating their creativity, activity and service
Donations of $1,500 or more annually are recognized by membership in our Founders Circle. Donors receive giving reports throughout the year and are honoured at the annual Founders Circle Reception.
Be a leader in our community and participate in Annual Giving to help our students excel. Our participation goal is 100%. Every gift, regardless of size, makes a difference.