We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
The application deadline for our intake years (JK, K, Grade 1, 4 and 11) is November 15, 2020. The application deadline for our non-intake years is December 1, 2020.
Our main intake years are Junior Kindergarten (28 new students), Kindergarten (4 new students), Grade 1 (4 new students) and Grade 4 (8 new students). Due to increased course availability, St. John's has spots for 6-8 new students in Grade 11. Many students come to St. John's in Grade 11 to join our IB Diploma Programme.
St. John's occassionally accepts students entering Grade 12, if they have met the Grade 11 IB programme requirements. Please contact the Admissions department prior to completing an application.
Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed. Once your application has been processed, you will be assigned a checklist and instructions regarding your supporting documents via email.
Please note that your application will not be considered submitted without the payment of a $300 application fee.
Begin the application process by clicking on the Apply Now button and creating a profile on the school’s portal. Once your profile has been completed, you will be sent a confirmation email with instructions on how to login and start the application. If you need help going through the online application, please refer to our Applying to St. John's School
Please note that only one profile per family is required. If you need assitance please contact us
A completed application contains the following elements:
- $300 application fee or $100 re-application fee
- Applicant's Canadian birth certificate
- Applicant's proof of citizenship status (permanent resident card, study permit), if born outside of Canada
- Parents' proof of citizenship status (Canadian birth certificate or passport, permanent resident card, study permit or work permit)
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Family photo
- Copies of the past two years report card including the most recent
- English Language Learning (ELL) reports (if applicable)
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) (if applicable)
- Psycho-educational assessment (if applicable)
Note that not all of these items need to be on-hand when you submit the application form. After the application form has been completed, you will be asked to upload these documents to your child's candidate profile.
Please do not email references, supporting documents, artwork, awards, portfolios etc., but feel free to share them during a family interview.