The application deadline for the 2020-2021 school year has now passed.
For late applications, please contact the Admissions Office
.Our main intake years are Junior Kindergarten (28 new students), Kindergarten (4 new students), Grade 1 (4 new students) and Grade 4 (8 new students). Due to increased course availability, St. John's has spots for 6-8 new students in Grade 11. Many students come to St. John's in Grade 11 to join our IB Diploma Programme.
Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed. Once your application has been processed, you will be assigned a checklist and instructions regarding your supporting documents via email.Please note that your application will not be considered submitted without the payment of a $250 application fee.
Begin the application process by clicking on the Apply Now button and creating a profile on the school’s portal. Once your profile has been completed, you will be sent a confirmation email with instructions on how to login and start the application. If you need help going through the online application, please refer to our Applying to St. John's School guide.
A completed application contains the following elements:
- $250 application fee
- Applicant's birth certificate
- Applicant's proof of citizenship status (permanent resident card, study permit)
- Parents' proof of citizenship status (Canadian birth certificate or passport, permanent resident card, study permit or work permit)
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Family photo
- Copies of the past two years report card including the most recent
- English Language Learning (ELL) reports (if applicable)
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) (if applicable)
- Psycho-educational assessment (if applicable)
- Reference letters
Note that not all of these items need to be on-hand when you submit the application form. After the application form has been completed, you will be asked to upload these documents to your child's candidate profile.
Please do not email supporting documents, artwork, awards, portfolios etc., but feel free to share them during a family interview.