Complete the online application form and upload supporting documents by December 3, 2018. Late applications may be considered. Please contact the Admissions Office.
Begin the application process by clicking on the Apply Now button and creating a profile on the school’s portal. Once your profile has been completed, you will be sent a confirmation email with instructions on how to login and start the application. If you need help going through the online application, please refer to our Applying to St. John's School guide.
A completed Application contains the following elements:
- $250 application fee
- Copy of your child's proof of citizenship (birth certificate, Permanent Resident card)
- Copy of parents' proof of citizenship (birth certificate, passport, Permanent Resident card)
- Copy of your child's BC Care Card
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Copies of the past two years report card including the most recent
- Reference letters
Note that not all of these items need to be on-hand when you submit the application form. After the application form has been completed, you will be asked to upload these documents to your child's candidate profile.